If you have a business with more than one employee, you will need commercial insurance. The most important aspect of a business is keeping it running. A business can be interrupted as a result of a storm, vandalism, theft, accidents, or other harmful incidences. If your business isn’t generating revenue, your bills will not be paid and you could quickly lose everything. Get in touch with the independent insurance agents at NY Twin Bridges Insurance Agency in Albany, NY. They can offer you a variety of options for your business needs.
Types of Commercial Coverage
- Commercial Property Insurance – covers the buildings’ property that is damaged as a result of common perils, which may include fire, theft, lightning, and explosions.
- General Liability – protects against legal actions due to bodily injury and property damages. You may be protected if a customer receives injuries as a result of negligence at your place of business or through regular business operations.
- Worker’s Compensation – In New York, employers must maintain worker’s compensation insurance for all of their employees, including part-time workers. Worker’s compensation provides for employee’s medical treatments and a portion of lost wages if that person was injured on the job.
Other Options for Commercial Insurance
- Errors & Omissions – also known as Professional Liability Insurance, it protects those who provide services against claims that are made for negligence or inadequate work. Such professions can be hairdressers, physicians, and lawyers.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – provides protection for companies who have vehicles that are used for their business. You will need this type of insurance if your business hauls locally or across the country.
- Employment Practices Liability – is a good option to protect your company from a lawsuit if an employee accuses your company of civil rights violations.
The helpful experts at NY Twin Bridges Insurance Agency are waiting to take your call when you’re ready to search for commercial insurance. You can also stop by their offices in Albany, NY.