518-608-5797 Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google+ YouTube Blog


mobile-callClick to Call
Twin Bridges Insurance Agency

1881 Western Avenue, Suite 210
Albany, NY 12203

google-mapGet Directions
Family in automobile

Will my Albany, New York insurance company cover my personal belongings when I am travelling in a foreign country?

In most cases your insurance company in Albany, New York will cover your personal belongings when you travel to a foreign country. All homeowners should have home insurance that protects belongings owned by the family. When you travel overseas or to a foreign country, there is chance you might loose your luggage, your laptop, or even your cell phone. If these items are covered under your homeowners policy, you should be able to replace them quickly.

An independent agent is a professional who can explain homeowners insurance coverage and help you to compare rates and quotes for several different providers. If you travel often and you are worried about protecting your belongings, make sure your policy covers these types of accidents. Whether you live in Saratoga Springs or Schenectady, purchasing a quality homeowners insurance plan is important. Often when people travel they take their electronics, jewelry, and other expensive items. If you are a victim of theft or an accident, you will want to replace the items and get on with your vacation or business trip.

When choosing insurance coverage in Albany, New York think about the items you need to insure. You will probably want to take an inventory of all of your precious possessions and even take pictures or video of the items. If you need to make a claim when you are at home or in a foreign country, documentation will help the process go quickly. Your independent agent can give you some tips about how to inventory your home and make sure you have enough homeowner insurance protection. We are here and ready to help you today.